Monday, August 13, 2012

A Big Mess

Today, we decided to help Jilliane clean her room (a.k.a. The Pigsty). 


The GIGANTIC mess...

She has been being secretive lately and locking her door. So, Caroline and I didn't quite know what we were in for...These are just a few things we found...



A toothpick container. It was sitting nicely on her book shelf.


A feather duster she decapitated...I have no idea how, don't really want to know...


One of my mom's shoes...


An arrow, (WITHOUT the point) by her window.


Razors-This was scary...but, they had not been opened. She said she was just saving them for when she needs them...

Anyways, I had to take a break...I was truly amazed at some of the things I found. I really wonder WHAT goes through that child's mind....

Gotta love her. 

Madeleine
                                     



1 comment: