Monday, January 21, 2013

Jilly-Beans

Another collection of "Jilly beans"
(Jilly bean. "jil-lee been" Noun. Random Jilliane comment that has no real relpy.)

Enjoy...

1. "Powerrade doesn't really give you power. <<PAUSE>> Except the power to burp."


2. "I wouldn't want to be eaten by a hyena because they start eating right away."


3. "I hope Santa doesn't give me coal because it will get my stocking dirty..." (She didn't seem to mind that if she got coal, she wouldn't get presents.)



4. "I know a word that isn't actually a word. It's oryoo."


5. Dad: "Why do you have a hole in your jeans?"
Jilly: "Because I'm a rough kind of girl!"


6. "Mom, one day, you should be a gangster and get your nails painted a BRIGHT color."


7. Two days after scraping her knee at tumbling class:
"My hair is growing back on my knee!!! Except for one spot...it has no hair. That's okay. But, my hair is left in the tumbling gym...."


8. "I think I just saw a hotdog in that window!"


9. "When I get older I am going to invent a high heel Croc with a little ball in it." (You know, to make it taller.)


10. "You bake the candy cane at...uhm....maybe 1 or 5 degrees. Only for a minute." (She was explaining how to make a candy cane from a video she watched....this was my fave statement from her 7 minute long speech.)

11. "You need air to make a fart, right?"


12. "It smells like Hobby Lobby in here."


13. "I hope Santa gets me a bunch of seeds!!"


14. "One of that guy's friends was a skeleton when they found him." (NO idea where this came from...)


15. "I know how to fold an American flag, in case somebody dies."


16. "I'm gonna ask Daddy  to put a thin screwdriver through my doll's ear so she can have an earring hole."


17. "It would be cool if there was a kind of mint that had Cheez Whiz in it...I didn't say it would taste yummy...just that it would be cool."


18. Jilliane: "Caroline, that was ring."
Caroline: "...What?"
Jilliane: "Oh...I forgot to tell you. Rock means okay. Ring means good. Crown means awesome."


19. "For your F.Y.I. (yes, she repeated the 'F' and 'Y') my old teeth aren't sensitive anymore, but my new teeth are."


20. "I look fat in my shadow." (She wasn't even in a place where she could see her shadow when she said this......)


21. "I know how a giraffe pees. They go by a tree and put one leg around it."


22. "Madeleine, you should put your name as Macadamium. That way, people won't know your real name." (She was watching me type my name on the blog and decided it wasn't safe to put 'Madeleine'.)

23. "I'm so famous. I'm the star of the blog." (Oh Jilliane, our humble little one...)


24. "Look!! I'm a frog...except I don't use my hands." (Okay then?...)


25. "I go hunting for goodness sakes!! I'm not all like, 'eww' when I see a bug in the house. Except for the stink bug...only because it stinks."



I have no idea what goes through that child's mind...but, it makes me laugh.

Madeleine









No comments:

Post a Comment