Friday, July 12, 2013

Jillybeans


"I like my last name. Some people have last names like Valdez. But, I don't. I'm not going to take my husband's name."

"I like doing crosswalks."

"It would be cool if you could gel your eyebrows to look like a mo-hawk. No! To look like another set of eyelashes!!!"

"Carpet looks like a sea anemone."

"Grandpa, the reason Dixie (our dog) will bite your head is because its round and shiny, like a ball."

"I usually just think of a club like a place in the woods where kids and their parents go in the morning and night."

"Mom....I think I ripped a mole off."

"That's an awesome truck! It would've been better with a deer on it, though."

"I just thought of something...it is like we (us sisters) are the boogers and Mom is the nose..." (I do not know what she meant by this...)

"That guy is skinny but his ribs are like...whooooo!"

"I know why Santa has a beard. To keep him warm in the North Pole."

"A fairy could rip off a succulent plant leaf and use it as a pillow. Because they are so squishy. It would be like a Tempurpedic pillow...with a rock underneath it."

"Lamentations has the word 'lemon' in it." (Um...okay? Wrong...)

"I think that sign was made out of a mattress."

"Yo, yo! I'm THE JILLYBEAN!!!"

At the eye doctor, trying to read some really small print: "This looks like my Bible!"

"Sometimes when I have to go number 2, my uterus hurts." (What in the world?!?!?)




No comments:

Post a Comment