Friday, June 21, 2013

Don't bother

It's a normal, lazy summer day. However, the house is quiet. Too quiet. Jilliane's room door is shut. Very suspicious. (We have had an open door only policy for awhile because of the experiments and other strange things she hid from us...like her stash drawer...)

I open the door to find a clean (I KNOW, RIGHT? CLEAN?!?) bedroom with what I think is nobody in it. As I'm turning to leave, I hear the sound of TV. Jilliane has in fact closed herself in under her desk with pieces of a dollhouse and is watching TV on a device.



She has the entire room and house even...and she decides to hole herself up under her desk with very limited room...(Her head is bent because she has to and her knees touch both sides...)

That child is SO odd...

Madeleine



No comments:

Post a Comment