Friday, November 30, 2012

How to Reply? #2

This is a continuation of How to Reply: (all of these were random.)

Again, she never fails to surprise me...and I never quite know what to say back...


"Man!! We can't play dog walkie talkie anymore..."

"I really wish that snails could have babies."

"Did you see that lady? I think she only had four toes. Her mom must be very disappointed in her."  *shakes her head*

"It is so cool how they criss-cross the highways. I just LOVE it."

"I want my husband to be thin. If he isn't then I'm going to feed him healthy stuff. And, if he asks why I'm feeding him healthy stuff, I will tell him that he needs to be more healthy." 

This was from a couple years ago. She's all sweaty..like usual. :)


"How come some eggs don't have babies in them?"

"Does drinking too much coffee make your teeth rot off?"

"What if one twin was Asian and the other was black....that would be awesome."

(While eating a jolly rancher) "I get the jolly part, I just don't GET the rancher..."

"I don't wanna be like Daddy, where my eyes don't like contacts."

"I'm pregnik." (Translation: pregnant. She has a blanket shoved under her shirt.) 

She makes me smile...

Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment